I was completely spoiled this weekend. Brian took Matthew on the Fathers and Sons campout (there are some cute pictures on Brian's web site under the MyFlickrPage tab). I did a quick clean of the upper level and then went to dinner by myself. Nothing fancy, just Old School, but I took my book and tried the strawberry milk shake, which did not disappoint!
On Saturday I got up and ran five miles with Jenn, which went much better than I had anticipated (I'm such a weakling!). I came home and got showered and ready for the day, cleaned downstairs and folded laundry. How exciting! That afternoon I played at a wedding which was nice to have a reason to practice. The only downside was I got some food poisoning from the wedding (and poor Leah did too :( ). While I was at the wedding Matthew and Brian picked out some flowers so I had a nice surprise waiting for me when I got home.
Sunday we got to go to Relief Society which was so nice. For dinner we went to my aunt and uncle's house. Tiff and Mark did a delicious dinner; it is always nice to relax and talk with the family.
So all in all it was wonderful! Thank you to all the beautiful mothers out there who bless us, especially mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment