I have been super bored with food lately and just wanting to eat out. I decided to try and make eggplant Parmesan since I wasn't going to make it to Macaroni Grill. I need it to be simple so I read a couple of recipes and then made up my own. I thought it was pretty good-here's what I did:
One eggplant sliced then put in some Italian salad dressing and then Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Baked it in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes (but I think I'll do it for closer to 20 next time). I made just normal spaghetti for the family. Then I sprinkled some mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and put it back in the oven until it melted. I think the mozzarella is the star of the show so don't skimp on that one. I thought it turned out pretty well so I'll try it again; now I'll have to come up with something yummy for the leftovers. :)
1 comment:
that sounds really yummy! I'm not a huge fan of eggplant, but I make a chicken parm very similar to this recipe. I might have to try and make this for Mike. He LOVES eggplant!
Post a Comment