Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

We had such a nice Easter weekend being able to spend most of it with our family.
First off we had an egg hunt with our playgroup. The weather was pretty cold and windy, but I think the eggs made it worth it for the kids.
Here is Jonathan finding his eggs with Matthew helping.

Matthew finding his eggs.

On Saturday we found the Easter basket and colored eggs. I was a slacker mom and didn't have any vinegar so I told him if he wanted we would do it again in a couple of weeks (after I can get some of the current eggs eaten).
He still enjoyed himself-



Finding the basket (he says the funniest things and here's an example)-
(there's something wrong with the size, I'll have to get Brian to look at it.)





Then sweet aunt Jessica put together another Easter egg hung for the boys.
Here they are all ready to go-


And here's my favorite photo of the bunch :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Did you read my vinegar story on my blog? Go ahead and buy it now so you'll have it for next year. Apparently, it gets pretty scarce right before Easter!

Katrina said...

Becky, I did read your blog and decided since you had such a hard time finding vinegar that I could at least feel glad that I didn't drive around for it :)