Yeah--it'll be fun to see what you guys are up to! I think Abby should come play at your house. She sits by the back door multiple times a day until I take her out
We love visitors!! Matthew will cry when we close the garage door. I'm glad the weather is getting warmer. I'm going to have to stock up on sun screen.
5 comments:
Yeah--it'll be fun to see what you guys are up to! I think Abby should come play at your house. She sits by the back door multiple times a day until I take her out
We love visitors!! Matthew will cry when we close the garage door. I'm glad the weather is getting warmer. I'm going to have to stock up on sun screen.
Looks like he's lovin it out in his element-- so cute! Thanks for inviting me to your blog.... --Mary
He is getting so big and cute! Logan loves to be outside too, he cries when we have to go in.
So cute! We will have to get together this summer and do the park! My girls are in love with being outside too! (Owen is still decidin:).)
Post a Comment