My mood and attitude the last week or so have not been very wonderful. Today I decided I need to modify my perception of some things and view them as blessings. Here are a few random ones-
I am grateful that my nose is running and my eyes are watering because that means the beautiful trees and flowers are in bloom and that I am able to be outside enjoying them.
I am grateful for a house with two bathrooms so that when one breaks we have somewhere else to go.
I am grateful for my handsome husband who got to work and fixed that broken toilet without grumbling or complaining.
I am also thankful for Brian's patience during weeks like this when he doesn't know what's up with me and neither do I.
I'm grateful for a sweet, happy, healthy little boy who teaches me so much about myself and can turn my day around with his smile.
I'm grateful that I have awesome in laws and for the lack of problems that comes with them :)
I am grateful for my family who always make me want to come back as long and as often as I can.
I'm thankful for the spirit that tells me when I've made mistakes so that I can make changes to get back in the direction I want to be going.
And last, I'm so thankful for all the good people in my life that cheer me up when I am down and bless me with their goodness.
3 comments:
What a good attitude, Katrina! I'm sorry to hear about all your hardships-especially the bathroom.
Very good sentiments! Did I tell you that your finger painting post inspired us and that is what Abby made for Mike for Father's Day?
Marinda, that's so fun. I liked your idea of just having little piles though, I'm sure your mess was much smaller then mine. I'm definitely going to try that next time.
Post a Comment