I did a post for Mom on Mother's Day, so now it's Dad's turn.
My dad has taught me so many things. He is such an example of hard work. But even with all his hard work I always knew that our family was the most important thing to him. I have had dozens of concerts and performances in my years of playing and he always attended. My dad is a man of integrity and a man of his word. In a day when people's words mean little, Dad will always tell you how it is and what he can do. Dad is a great wealth of knowledge-of many things, secular, spiritual and human nature. I remember sitting up late at night in my junior high and high school years trying to figure out what why people do the things they do.
I haven't heard my dad complain. Obviously, things haven't always gone as planned, but he always put his shoulders to the wheel and went to work. Dad is fair and kind. He expects much of his children, but he will do everything in his power to help us succeed.
So dad, thank you for your love and kindness and willingness to help us out with our ever changing needs and questions. I love you!
4 comments:
Your dad is a great guy, it's great that you have so many nice things to say about him :)
Thank you. I think he's pretty amazing so it's not too hard to think of nice things!
Hi Katrina!! It's me...tidy friend Meg! :) YAY I found your blog through Mary's. How are you? I'll check in from time to time! BYE
Hi Meg! I've missed seeing you around. I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment