Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ABC Tag

A: Attached or Single? Attached
B: Best Friend? Brian
C: Cake or Pie? yes
D: Day of the week? Saturday
E: Essential Item? ummm, I don't know, I try to not get too attached to items after our break-in incident
F: Favorite Color? Green
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H: Hometown? Born in Magna, UT, but I'd consider Murray my hometown
I: Indulgence? Brownies
J: January or July? July, birthdays and anniversaries!
K: Kids? Matty boy
L: Life isn't complete without? my family
M: Marriage Date? July 26, 2002
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters? 6
O: Oranges or Apples? Apples
P: Phobias or Fears? I don't know if this counts or not, but I have this weird thing with teeth, grinding teeth, loose teeth all gross me out
Q: Quote? Well, my favorite scripture is Mosiah 5:15, hopefully that works
R: Reasons to smile? Upcoming vacation, my cute family, the gospel
S: Superman or Wonderwoman? can I choose Batman instead?
T: Tag five people: Tiffany, Annie, Melissa, Becky, and Wendy.
U: Unknown fact about me? I've never been stung by a bee.
V: Vegetables? Yep
W: Worst Habit? lazy
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasound
Y: Your favorite food? brownies
Z: Zodiac sign? Aries, Brian is too, apparently two aries aren't supposed to be able to be happily married . . . we'll show them!

1 comment:

Tee said...

That's some interesting info! I love brownies too :)