Today is our sixth anniversary :) Mary and Rob (Brian's parents) agreed to take Matthew for the weekend. We went out to dinner last night, got some good cleaning done today (not romantic, but very rewarding), went out to lunch, had a nice scooter ride and played Mario Kart (thank you Jason). I think the last time I rode on the scooter was before Matthew was born so it was lots of fun to ride it.
I hope to get a few pictures of our wedding up, so that will have to be part II.
Being married is wonderful! Especially, to my best friend! We've been through a lot together. With so much pressure being put on the family I realize how lucky we are and also how much work it takes. There's always things I can do better, but I know that no matter what we are on the same team and always want the best for the other person. One thing the sealer said to us that I was really impressed with was that now we were responsible for the other person's happiness. Obviously each person makes their own choices, but we promised to take care of one another.
I love Brian for so many reasons, but a few big ones at the moment are his sense of humor, his patience and his generosity. He takes his roles in life very seriously. He works very hard at providing for our family so that I can stay home with Matthew. He's a great father, son and brother. I like how easy it is to talk to Brian. That's one of the reasons that our engagement was so short, I think. We were able to connect very quickly. He's so easy to love. I'm excited for all the years we have to grow together and enjoy with one another. I love you babe!
2 comments:
Happy anniversary!! I cant believe that it's been 6 years!!
YAY! Happy Anniversary! (sp?) Randy and I are convinced no one can be as happily married as we are so I'm glad to hear that you guys are in the running too! I think your weekend date activities ALL sounded great!
Post a Comment