Sunday, October 12, 2008
Utah vs Wyoming
So we got to go to the game in Laramie. Brian's brother and his wife went with us and Nana and Papa took care of Matthew. We were prepared for rain and snow since that is what was forecasted all week. It rained all the way there and back, but it was sunny for the game. Towards the end we were in the shade and the wind started to get really cold. It was so much fun! I miss being able to go to every game. I just have to say that all things considered, this trip to Laramie was much better than the last one. Most of the Wyoming fans left at half time. The worst thing was all of the garbage that was blown onto the field. I just love college football, don't you!?!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wahoo! Go Utes!!
Post a Comment