While we were there the twins came out of the hospital. They are gaining weight wonderfully, and are both doing really well.
Also my Aunt Rosie was baptized by my dad and confirmed. It was great to be able to be there on her special day.
I got to visit with a lot of my friends. I saw my good friend Christina and her cute boy Jake; Shelley, my internet tidy friend; Sam (who says hi to all the Colorado folks), she is doing really well; my high school friend and college roommate, Julie; and my marching friend Ashley and her two kids, Logan and Lyla.
I went to IKEA for the first time and hope to go back again sometime. We played Harry Potter Clue and watched the movies. We spent as much time with the babies as we could and had a birthday party for my brother, Jed, the new daddy.
Now here come the pictures-
Grandpa playing with Matthew.
Holding baby Jared. Matthew was so excited to hold the babies and he did an awesome job. He was actually sad when we had to leave.
We went to the Draper Temple open house. Matthew did great! He was so excited to go to the temple since Mom and Dad go there. We didn't get pictures because we were bussed to the temple and then walked through this temporary tunnel. Matthew of course loved the bus ride, here he is with Grandpa.
We drove down to the hospital to see the twins. Matthew fell asleep on the way there with a doll and I couldn't not take a picture :)
2 comments:
Oh good, there is the big smile!
Wow, what a trip! Sounds busy but so good... Sorry I missed you this time. I'm a tidy slacker! :( Thanks for still being my friend, though!
Post a Comment