Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall and Winter

Last week the preschool went to Nick's Garden Center. Sadly, it was our first time there, but we will certainly be going every year from now on.

There were lots of cute little picture spots, but my poor little guy was too short to really be seen :(

He had a lot of fun at the bean bag toss; I think this is where he spent most of his time.

This guy just makes me laugh! This is in the corn maze and he was thoughtful enough to wave to me as he ran past.


They had corn kernel pits with dump trucks and a bridge in between them.

Our little preschool; I'm crouched behind holding Matthew up (thanks to Peggy for taking the picture for me).

And winter!
First snowman of the season.
Seriously, this kid is funny! In the picture before this his eyes were closed so I instructed him to make sure his eyes were open. I think he was so focused on his eyes he forgot to smile.

No comments: