This year for Brian's company party they reserved this big house up in Boulder. It is on a historical site called Chatauqua (I hope I spelled it right). We started off with munchies and a game with baby pictures where you guess who it is. This year was kind of difficult for me because there were so many new people! Having only worked here for three years Brian is already one of the "senior" people. The first Christmas party we were around for there were about nine employees and a couple of them were up from Australia. This year there were about 20, plus their dates (and none from Australia this time). I almost needed everyone to wear name tags.
The hang out room with the bedrooms up on the second floor.


Our cute little room

We had to get up before everyone else to make it back down so Brian could take his Ham radio test, which he passed :)

The dance floor. The DJ was really entertaining too. We didn't spend a whole lot of time on the dance floor because I was tired. Brian and I decided we were a little too old and too sober to really get into all the dancing.



Here's the dj; he's not dancing around in this picture, but he spent a lot of the night dancing. You could tell he really liked his job.
No comments:
Post a Comment