We had our ultrasound for the baby last week and had the doctor write the gender down in an envelope which we opened on Christmas with my family and with Brian's parents on the phone. All the girls were pretty excited and Brian's first comment was "I need to buy a gun." This will be the first girl on both sides so that's exciting :) She is growing very well and is healthy. We are going to visit Brian's sister this week where she will give us another ultrasound (free!) to confirm. The next challenge will be finding a name . . . we'll come up with something eventually right?
5 comments:
Congratulations! And Brian probably will need to buy a gun, but he has plenty of time for that.
As for names, you'll think of one eventually. Ours have always come a few hours before we leave the hospital.
Congratulations!
I am so excited for you!!!!! Having one of both is great-- YAY!!!!!!! (And naming is one of the hardest parts, I think-- good luck!)
Ack!!! Congrats!! sooo Happy for you! Thanks for sharing your blog!!
Congrats! Maybe if I checked your blog more often, I would have known what you're having before today!
Post a Comment