Last week we went to the Plains Center for preschool to learn about the prairie.
Here he is on the wagon ride.
Here he is on the wagon ride.
The boys were kind of sad when we looked at the calender and realized I wasn't going to let them go on the father and sons camp out (which was later canceled). However the boys camped in the back yard last week when Uncle Jase was here. Matthew really wanted to have his McQueen tent inside the bigger tent (?). So this is the picture of the tent inside the tent-
So everything is ready for baby girl-diapers, car seat, clothes, meals in the freezer, time off work approval and even the blanket. I decided to crochet a blanket and finished it last week. Here it is :)
I also wanted to write down a few of the lessons we have had in the last little while-* Matthew is not allowed to lock doors; which led to this lesson-
* It is possible to kick doors open like you see on t.v.
* Playing hide and seek with mommy's wedding ring is a bad idea, especially when said mommy is pregnant.
* Putting rocks down mommy's shirt while she is bent over helping put shoes on is not good manners.
* Matthew is the fastest one in our family (he tells me this regularly).
* I have the cutest boys in the whole world (and I knew this one already, but I've been thinking about it).
1 comment:
Blanket is lovely! Cute tent pic of Dad & son! Love the lessons-- LOL!!!!
Post a Comment