The quality of this post will leave much to be desired, but at this point you'll just have to be thankful for what you can get :)
Brian and I decided that we finally feel like adults now because we bought a car. It's a Subaru Forester and will be the first time we've had to make car payments. I like it a lot (the car that is) and hopefully I will drive it soon. A quick shout out for Matthew-we were at the dealership for about four hours and he was such a trooper. He did such a great job! Also we found out that my credit score is higher than Brian's which is funny because he is so on top of our financial stuff and I just get to keep reaping the benefits!
Brian and I decided that we finally feel like adults now because we bought a car. It's a Subaru Forester and will be the first time we've had to make car payments. I like it a lot (the car that is) and hopefully I will drive it soon. A quick shout out for Matthew-we were at the dealership for about four hours and he was such a trooper. He did such a great job! Also we found out that my credit score is higher than Brian's which is funny because he is so on top of our financial stuff and I just get to keep reaping the benefits!
Here is me today, just shy of 38 weeks. I had grown three inches between my last two appointments which were 9 days apart. Yay? Anyway, this will probably be the last pregnant photo so enjoy it if you can. . .

I had to take a picture of Brian in one of his elements. We got a stove for emergency preparedness and we used it to roast marshmallows tonight after the boy was in bed.
Matthew has to be one of the sweetest kids ever! He has been so patient with me and I feel like I've had to tell him "no" or "after mommy rests" a lot. We made these caterpillars a couple of days ago and I wanted to highlight something worthwhile that we've been able to do.
2 comments:
Cool about the car-- post pics sometime if you can! And I know you never believe it when its you but you look AWESOME! And not massive either, so that's cool! Almost done... :>
You look great Katrina! Sounds like we are due around the same time?? Good luck!
Post a Comment