Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow

A hairdo I threw together a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I had enough to do two buns. It looked better before church, but I wanted to show just how much hair I was accumulating. And this is still with my hair falling out from child birth.

Before (mostly, she actually cut the first piece off in the back before I remembered the camera).

After


I like it, now I just need to get used to it :)

5 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

WOW!!!!!! You had some TONS of hair, m'dear! Nice!!! I totally love the new do though! How fun! And very flattering...

Tee said...

Super cute! You sure cut a lot off :)

Alex said...

Very Cute!

Olivia said...

wow! It looks great, and so do YOU! That was a lOt of hair!!!

kim said...

Love it Katrina. Can't wait to see it in person!!