Nana and Papa came home on Friday! We all went to the airport to meet them. It was kind of fun waiting with a small group by the international gate.
Here's Papa meeting Rachel for the first time.
Here's Papa meeting Rachel for the first time.
I didn't take many pictures, but here is one of Jase's smoker. We had some yummy dinner one night. We played lots of games, I got to exercise and take the best nap I've had since my family was here in July.
Matthew went out to help Nana pick tomatoes and I had to snap a picture because they were so cute. I think they get along well together because they both have lots to say to each other :)
We're so glad to have you home Nana and Papa! We are proud of all your service!
1 comment:
Wow, how much great stuff can you pack in one post?!?!?! YAY for returned missionaries, naps, exercise, family time, food, games, wow...... So glad for all your happy stuff! (And love the pic of Rachel off on the side with the tongue!!! She's a cutie!)
Post a Comment