Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy things

Eternal families!!!!!!
(be prepared for lots of !. It reminds me of that Seinfeld when Elaine dumps
a guy because of his ! usage.)
Anyway, this is my cousin Mark, his wife Tiff and their baby Mabel :) After a long, difficult road they were able to finalize their adoption and be sealed.
I can't say enough about how happy that is!

Pretty flowers!! A little known fact-I won a few blue ribbons at the county fair for flower arranging. I have probably forgotten lots of the guidelines, but I still love to pretend like I know what I'm doing :)

My boys playing at the park! Matthew just can't get enough of his daddy. One of my favorite things is to listen to them playing together.


Fall!!!! My favorite time of the year. I love the colors, sounds, and smells. If I could do it all over I would have had a fall wedding and of course the weather would have cooperated to be at it's peak beauty right when I needed it :)

Sleeping baby!! I feel like she could always use more sleep
(or maybe it's just me).

Baby girl!!!!!!! Seriously, I think it is physically
impossible for her to be any cuter.

Stay tuned for Halloween happenings and the 5 month photo (I decided I should probably get it up before she is 6 months in just a few days . . . . )

1 comment:

Tee said...

Those are all very happy things! It's fun that we made the top of your list! I didn't know that you are so good at flower arranging; that is a really cool talent to have.