Monday, November 8, 2010

Utah vs Air Force

We had such a great time at this game! Rachel did pretty well, just had to go for a few walks where it was quieter. Matthew loved it and wants to go again. He loved that mommy told him he could make as much noise as he wanted and even encouraged him to make more :) Brian and I decided we could become Air Force fans now that we don't have to be scared of playing them. It was such a good experience; much better than other stadiums I have been to (yeah, I'm talking about you CSU and WYO). The pregame entertainment was exciting, the fans were courteous, everything was well organized (not too surprising since it is the Air Force).

Here is Brian making the best tail gating steaks ever! Seriously, I am not a picky eater and think most things are pretty good, but this steak was fabulous.

Trying to get Matthew to pose for a picture.


The parachuters. I found it amazing that they had so much control over their chute and could land it so precisely.

Check out our seats! It was kind of hard to judge distances, but since we were in front there was a little bit more room for our bags and wiggly Matthew.

Yay! Go Utes!


This is the best picture I could get of Brian Johnson. For some unexplained reason (other than maybe he has the same name as daddy), Matthew is obsessed with Brian Johnson.

Go Utes! (Now just put that embarrassing loss behind you and win at Notre Dame!)

No comments: