Monday, December 6, 2010

Mmmm, turkey

Thanksgiving isn't complete unless mom's rolls are there.

My dad's so silly :) I asked him to give me an "action shot".

Mom's new hobby is candle making.

All the girls got together and made a whole bunch. Here are most of them.

We decorated the tree on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Two of my favorite girls :)

It snowed a lot while we were there. Matthew is walking in my
foot prints because it was so deep.

The twins were watching from the door so I decided to throw snow at them.
I'm the bestest auntie!

We attempted to make a snowman, but the snow wasn't cooperating so he is sitting down.
Matthew named him "fat man" . . . no idea where he comes up with this stuff.


Frolicking!

2 comments:

Life is strangely wonderful. Sometimes. said...

Frolicking is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

The Whitaker Family said...

Love the pic of your Mom and Rachel-- so cute! The candles look nice! And the pic of your Dad is fun...