Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Cute girl in fun Christmas clothes.
Thank you to Nana for finding lots of inexpensive cute things at D.I.

Most of the group.

Becki and baby



The only sad thing about Christmas this year (besides not having both of my families with me) was that Brian had a headache :( We had a lot of fun with our family at Nana and Papa's. Matthew called Santa to let him know he would be there so he should bring his presents there. He was so much fun this year. Some days I thought the anticipation/excitement/wait would be more than he could bear. Of course, he had lots of questions
and I think he enjoyed every minute of it.

Here is Rachel in the high chair that weirds me out.

Lovin' from her cousins :)

Proof that we go caroling, although we didn't have the guitar this year.

Rachel's first caroling experience.

2 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Cute/fun pics! I LOVELOVELOVE DI, myself... :)

Lindsay said...

My in-laws have a high chair like that, too, and it makes me a little nervous!