Monday, April 4, 2011

Ah Matthew.

Driving through Wyoming-
That rock is bigger than Jesus!

Getting out of the car-
Can you carry this? I don't think I'm allergic, but I'm not sure.

After a prayer-
I was distracted because Rachel is so cute.

We have an ongoing discussion about how he is getting too big and I want him to stop. One day he said he had to get bigger. I asked him what he would do when he was grown up-
Well . . . . I could get my own breakfast.

I have felt a little bad since Rachel has joined us because I feel like he is not getting enough attention. I'm sure I'm still adjusting to having two kids, but I really want to cherish the time I have with them. I don't want to be so busy taking care of them that I don't get to enjoy them. Matthew is the cutest kid. We have our days, but he really is the sweetest boy. I love you all the much Matthew!

1 comment:

Leah said...

that cute boy cracks me up! he and audrey could have the funniest converstaions because they sound so much alike!