I didn't take too many pictures of the move which is weird because it's not like I was busy or anything . . . anyway. I worked my tail off getting everything ready, but I couldn't have done it without so many people who were willing to watch my kids or my in laws who helped more than I expected. We loaded the truck and stayed the night at nana and papa's.
Matthew had a field day with my camera. He took about 100 pictures.
Here is his self portrait-

Rachel and Auntie Karen

Nana working her cinnamon roll magic.

I don't even want to think about how many calories are in this picture, but they are delicious!

Most of the pictures Matthew took were similar to this one. Sorry Des, we will try to get your face in more of them next time!

Driving through Wyoming wasn't the greatest, but we made it safely. Part of the highway was closed for a while and then there was this weird ice stuff on the road. Lots of snow and wind, but in the end we made it without any major trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment