Brian's birthday was yesterday and it snowed in his honor :) It ended up being nice because he left work early and had the evening free. I made cinnamon rolls (Brian's mom's recipe) and took them to him at work. We're going to be going out to dinner tonight too.
Opening the tackle box and playing with Matthew at the same time :)

So happy with his new t-shirt! Thank you Tiff and Chris!

Helping daddy open his new fly fishing book.

Brian's not a big cake fan so we had ice cream instead.

I love you babe! I'm so excited we get to spend so many more birthdays together!
4 comments:
I so wish I was there to spend it with you guys!! Your gonna love the card that we sent Brian. It's so fits the family :D
I didn't know Brian was into fly fishing. I'm glad you guys had a good day though. :) Miss you all.
PS. I like the Cars wrapping paper.
Beck-the card was awesome. I think we need to frame it or something.
Tiff-Brian is recently into fly fishing so that's why he needs equipment. And we picked that wrapping paper just for him ;)
Post a Comment