I have a love/hate relationship with birthdays. I don't want to be forgotten, but I don't want to be embarrassed or feel guilty (if someone does something too nice). Yesterday was just the right balance! Brian got me a book light and the drums for Rock Band. It was a nice and relaxing day (which means I have a mountain of laundry to fold today, but that's okay). I got to talk to most of my family yesterday. On Tuesday I had a movie night with Melissa and Leah (our birthdays are two days apart). I'm going to have dinner with most of Brian's family this weekend and lunch with some friends today.
I also had so many friends take the time to remember me and it seriously brought me to tears. So here's a special shout out to all of the wonderful women in my life! I am always uplifted and strengthened when I spend time with you. You are great examples to me. I feel supported and loved here. Thank you so much for all you do for me!
2 comments:
well thanks for being you!
Sorry I missed your birthday. I am not even sure if the other day I told you "late Happy Birthday". Anyways, Happy Late Birthday! Thanks for being so sweet and a GREAT primary teacher!
Post a Comment