I bought the nursery manual a couple of weeks ago to have some lessons at home. We did the Easter lesson this week and it was so cute to see Matthew learning about the real reason for Easter. There was a page to color and cut out Jesus, a rock and a tomb. We reviewed it a few times during the week and Matthew would say "Jesus is alive, yay!" So cute!
Yesterday we went to the Easter egg hunt put on by our primary. I was surprised at how many people came; there were eggs everywhere!
Yesterday we went to the Easter egg hunt put on by our primary. I was surprised at how many people came; there were eggs everywhere!
The Easter bunny comes to our house the day before Easter and we had a couple of obligations this morning so our hunt was fairly early. Here is Matthew showing his loot. He thought it was milk in this carton instead of chocolate eggs.
1 comment:
oh my goodness I love him!
Post a Comment