Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Rockies and Lucky Number Seven

Today is our seventh anniversary :) Someone said the seventh year is the hardest after the first so I guess we'll see how it goes . . . . just kidding; I love Brian so much it should be illegal! So since our anniversary was on a Sunday we celebrated on Saturday. Nothing too exciting, we went to see Harry Potter, which I liked pretty well. There were a couple of things about horcruxes that I was surprised they left out, but other scenes I thought they followed pretty closely. Then we went to see the Rockies play. This was mine and Matthew's first time at a major league game. He was grumpy for the first while, but when we were leaving I asked him if he had fun and he said yes so hopefully we'll make it back.

Here is the nice scenic area behind Center Field. Matthew really liked it when the water shot up in the air.

Here's Todd Helton at bat. I think Todd reminds me of my dad and that's why I like him. I don't know much about Todd, but he seems to be a good ball player, a good team guy, down to earth, has a good sense of humor and has facial hair; so a lot like dad!

View from our seats with the mountains in the back. It rained off and on, but it was nice because it cooled things off and there was no rain delay.

Things started looking up for Matthew when they opened the playground.

Here are the adults; we had given up on trying to get a good picture with the kiddos.

On the field-it was photo day.

The most decent family picture we got. Matthew was obsessed with the umbrella so we tried to bribe him to smile with it and this is what we got-

1 comment:

Leah said...

Looks like a fun time! Happy Anniversary! BTW... you are looking so skinny!