Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So far this week-

I finally got around to making a chore chart for Matthew. He feeds the fish each morning, waters the garden, puts the silverware away and helps clean his room. Here he is in action-

My Aunt gave Matthew this pool for his birthday and he couldn't wait to try it out. In fact it had rained an hour or two earlier and it was still very overcast, but he was too excited to wait. He filled it up with the house and climbed in. I stepped in it and it was freezing! So we got some hot water from the kitchen sink and dumped it in to warm it up slightly. I can tell we are going to be spending lots of time playing in it.
*If you want to invite yourself over for a swim you are more than welcome to!


No comments: