I think this is the longest I've gone without a blog entry :( We have been staying busy for the most part. Being pregnant as a mom is harder than being pregnant with your first one. Sometimes the combination of a temperamental preschooler and a hormonal crazy mom presents some challenges.
Everything has been progressing normally with this pregnancy so far. I measured perfectly at my last appointment. Next week is the glucose test. I'm feeling contractions every once in a while, but nothing out of the ordinary or to be concerned about. I am beginning the adjustment back to sleepless nights. Little Miss likes to start moving around just when I'm able to fall asleep. By the time she's settling back down I'm wide awake. And then there are the bathroom trips and the crazy dreams that periodically wake me up too. But oh well, if that's all I have to complain about then life is pretty good.
I've also been having cleaning spurts that I try to make the most of. I know that in a few weeks I'm not going to feel as motivated about cleaning so I am doing as much as I can now.
Now on to get caught up on all the other posts . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment