Sunday, March 7, 2010

Before I forget . . .

The most recent Matthewisms-

"Can I drive to church soon?"

In tears-"Mommy and Daddy won't let me watch cowboys!" Ummm, what?

"Mom, when Jesus died his spirit went to the spirit world." Sweet! He is listening and learning!

"Grandpa is the best pancake flipper."

After making a big mess-"I think we should have baby sister help us clean it up."

"When I'm 29 I want to wear Lightning McQueen shoes."

"When I'm 5 I'll be big enough to wear your belt."

"I can ______ because I don't have a baby in my tummy." Can you tell mommy has been using that as an excuse?

He says so many things and is such a cute boy. The tantrums the last week or so have been much better (let's hope I don't jinx it now). We've been going outside as much as we can and he has been loving it. It's amazing to me how observant he is and just soaking information up. He can write his name now and is starting to remember scripture stories. We just love him to pieces!

No comments: