Ah, the joys of living in Colorado. I know anywhere you live there can be crazy weather, but it seems like Colorado does have it's fair share.
Here are the boys on Monday in 60 degree weather. We went to the park after, but I didn't get any pictures of that :(

This is Tuesday afternoon. It looks like snow, but the thunder and pounding against my windows assured me it was hail.

Which quickly turned into this-

Here is the van (for the van owners to enjoy :) )


And here is how we spent the day-
The boys thankfully watched a movie so I could take a nap!

Making race car sun catchers.


This is apparently a clown costume and he insisted I take his picture :)
1 comment:
And today it's supposed to be 50 degrees! Yay! lol!
That hail-thunder-slush-snowstorm was pretty crazy. My kids were freaking out. They didn't know it could thunder and snow at the same time!
Post a Comment