Thursday, January 13, 2011

8 months

Here is my little angel who already knows what to do when she sees the camera.

A tidbit about her-I took her into the doctor (ear infection :( ) on Dec 30 and she weighed 12 lbs 4 oz. I took her in on Jan 11 and she weighed 13 lbs 2 oz. That is quite a jump for her! And closely related to that is she is making progress in the solid food department. She wants to feed herself all the time and is super messy. But tonight at dinner Brian was able to get her to eat a little from a spoon.


One tag along photo.
This is after our first Sunday of 9:00 church. I woke up from my nap (applause!) to find the boys downstairs like this. The yellow sticks are "light sabers."

3 comments:

Toshia said...

So cute!! And yeah on the nap!!!

Becky said...

Awwww, all three of them look like little angels!

The Whitaker Family said...

Ok, SO CUTE!!!!!! Your whole dang family-- such great pics!