Saturday, January 22, 2011

Making it official

Brian got a new job which means we will be moving! We are both full of mixed emotions as usually happens with change of any kind. Brian's first day at the U will be Valentines day and we will move everything over the following weekend. We are planning to rent our house and my parents have agreed to let us bunk with them for a bit.

If I post some nostalgic and reflective things for a while now you know why. You have been warned :)

10 comments:

Mindy said...

I had no idea!!!!!! I'm so, so sad! But so happy for you guys. Wow! I will miss you!

Becky said...

I had no idea either, even when it was "unofficial." You guys are good at keeping things under wraps. How sad for the rest of us! We will miss you for sure. My first thought was, Oh no, what about book club? Then Jeromy was like, Um, isn't she the choir director? And Brian is Julia's teacher. So yeah, this affects our whole family. Maybe you should have thought of that! :)

Jill said...

I'm so sad, too! You'll have to do another post telling us what his job is. We'll miss you guys!

Alex said...

Sad. That's all I can say.

Allie said...

What? I guess this wasn't all that sudden, but to me it is. Like everyone is asking...what will his job be. I am glad that you will be closer to your family, but sad that I won't be there to officially say goodbye. I guess it is better that way. (I hate goodbyes). Thanks for being my running partner, good luck!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

We will be very sad to see you go as well. :(

Rachel said...

Well I'm happy for a good job for Brian. Happy that you'll be close to your Mom and Dad. Good luck with the move and all that comes with it!!

erica said...

I can't be happy for you yet. I'm too selfish. I'll work on that.

The Whitaker Family said...

Well, I'm SUPER happy about it! ;) But I can absolutely understand the mixed feelings-- plus moving is near the top of the list of most stressful things in life, I hear, so hang in there! xoxo!

(I can't wait!!!)

This Girl said...

What town will you be in? We'll have to get together! You know where I live. :)