These are some things that I am not going to move. If you want anything just leave a comment. I will not be offended if no one wants anything; I will give it to Goodwill, but thought I would check with my friends first.

Here is a list of books to choose from too-
Look at the Sky by George D. Durrant
The Flight and the Nest by Carol Lynn Pearson
The Miracle by Blaine and Brenton Yorgason
A Pocket Full of Miracles by Don J. Black
A Widening View by Carol Lynn Pearson
A Time to Choose by Neal A. Maxwell
One Winged Dove by S. Michael Wilcox
Camilla (A Biography of Camilla Eyring Kimball)
a spanish Book of Mormon
spanish/english dictionary
Our Family Tree (a fill in the blank book that is still blank).

2 comments:
I'd love to have one of the horse ride on things.
I'd love a horse thing too.
Post a Comment