Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yay for Labor

Labor Day that is :)
The pictures are in reverse chronological order, fyi.
One of the things on the agenda was the boys hiking Long's Peak.
Here is my brother in law on the summit holding a picture of Aleah. What a wonderful dad he is!



My man on top of the world

While the boys were hiking my sister in law and I went on an unsuccessful shopping run, but I enjoyed her company. This trip was definitely full of many of the people who bless my life.

We also took the kids to the park where they rode on the train with Nana.

Handsome wanted to ride in the cattle car which made pictures a little difficult, but he liked it.


Peggy hosted a get together for us which was perfect. Thank you again Peggy for your thoughtfulness and generosity!
We didn't get very many pictures because we were having too much fun, but here is some proof we were there :)



I also need to thank Erica for letting us bunk. Staying with you made my heart happy; it was truly picking up like no time has passed.

Now for a little teaser. Nana got us all ready for Halloween and thankfully we get to see her again next week for Lake Powell :)

She is is seriously adorable! (But you will have to wait to see her from the front, mwah ha ha!)

1 comment:

The Mrs said...

I'm so glad we were able to see you! And I'm glad that you got some pictures because I sure didn't.