Saturday, September 17, 2011

State Fair

We took advantage of the hubby's new work schedule and went to the fair on Monday afternoon.

This ride gets the weird award from me. It's supposed to be a barn being spun by a tornado. Hubby described it as morbid.
Well, you can see lots of different things at the fair :)

Unlimited ice cream makes us happy! Look at those cheeks!!!!

A boy won this prize for baby girl
(well her brother won it and let her borrow it . . . )

Daddy and Handsome had lots of fun on the rides. As I get older the rides make me pretty sick. Baby girl and I looked at the animals and I attempted to look at the entries, but baby girl screams when she gets bored :{

Winning the crayon


We ended the day with the carousel and let baby girl ride. She loved it!

So happy she can't keep her eyes open!


Lots of fun makes us sleepy.

No comments: