* We are one tooth closer to being done with teething (at least I think we are, it is hard to get a good look into her mouth).
* Swimming lessons went well; no tears at all.
* I got paid today.
* Insurance doing what it is designed to do.
* Our nature walk for preschool was a hit.
* I remained calm during the hour long emotional mess of my son. I think I was also clear, firm and loving which is a big step for me.
* I didn't take a nap so I should be good and tired tonight.
* Best husband ever!
* I didn't strangle either of my children.
* Children's ibuprofen.
* I get another attempt at going to the temple tomorrow.
* Football replays on espn.
* Yummy leftover desserts :)
What was your favorite thing of the day?
3 comments:
I ran 5 miles for the second day in a row! I've been trying to work back up to it for a long time.
Yeah, I had a good run today too. And got a shower. My favorite part of the day was my husband coming home from work though... (Hope you can make it to the temple tomorrow!!!)
best thing so far today - not feeling the effects of the 24 hour stomach flu anymore. ahh. nice.
Post a Comment