Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baby Shower

A couple of my friends had a baby shower for me on the 6th. I am posting pictures of myself purely for others as I am not one of those people who feels beautiful when they are pregnant!
Also, all these photos are courtesy of Melissa, thank you :)

Me with the four ladies who hosted.

Most of the group.
Thank you everyone! I am very blessed to be surrounded by so many great women!

This is my "surprised" face . . . . .

Socializing and eating. The food was a bunch of my favorite things; I think everybody else liked them too!





1 comment:

Olivia said...

I wish I could have come! I'm glad you had a good time, and I think you look SO beautiful in these pictures! you are glowing and lovely! On a side note, I'm still thinking of names.... :)