Tuesday, June 22, 2010

At the temple

I am so behind on blogging and now that I've passed my ham radio test :) and don't have to spend all my free evening time studying I hope to get caught up in the next few days.

Matthew was in the group that helped pick up pine cones. I love him to pieces, but sometimes he is just crazy. He spent most of the time sitting and crying because he didn't want to pick them up, "they were too pokey." We eventually got him up and helping so I had to take pictures pretty quick to prove it.



Miss Rachel at the temple, 8 days old.

1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

Ham radio license? You are SO COOL!!!! I don't have mine but both my parents do so I know a bit about it...

Rachel had all kinds of fun adventures even at 8 days old, eh? You guys are awesome!