She is a very good eater; she weighed 8 lbs at six weeks.
Since she is such a good eater her "output" is very good too. :)
She likes to wiggle and sometimes gets mad when we swaddle her.
This look Matthew refers to as "the hot dog"
She likes to be bounced and moved around. This sometimes causes a problem when other people hold her because her squirming is misinterpreted.
She puts herself to sleep pretty well which I appreciate much more thanks to Matthew as an infant.
She does a good job in the car, but she cries when we stop at lights.
I can't tell what color her eyes will be yet. They look like they are leaning towards blue, but so did Matthew's and his are brown now.
She is super cute when she "talks". Here she is talking, but it's her sad voice and at the end Matthew decides he needs to be the center of attention :)
1 comment:
Awww! So cute and I love all the fun info and pictures! YAY!!!!
Post a Comment