Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bikes, friends and walking

The ward put on a bike parade for the kids with cool cars, balloon swords and snow cones.





This is my dear friend who I met in 3rd grade. She was visiting from Virginia. So many memories all through grade school and college. Thanks to her marrying her husband I got to meet my wonderful husband. Love you dear! It was so nice to see you!


We also got to have dinner with the P family at In-n-Out. We got a picture with the kids who picked up right where they left off. I am missing all my Colorado friends terribly. This will tide me over until September.



Here is baby girl doing her grown up walking thing!

3 comments:

Becky said...

What's happening in September? Are you coming here?

The Mrs said...

Ditto to Becky's question. And...WHat!? She's walking? I mean I guess it was bound to happen sometime but WoW! She's growing up. Glad you were able to visit with the "P" family while they were around.

Katrina said...

I am planning to be there Sunday Sept 4th and staying one day :) Not a long time, but I am looking forward to it a lot!