Friday, July 15, 2011

July 4 2011

We had a full Independence Day. Some of Brian's family was in town so we were doubly spoiled to have both families to celebrate with :)

These pictures are out of order, but I am too lazy to try and rearrange them :( Hopefully you can still enjoy them!

Baby girl was fascinated by the parade. I was worried about keeping her occupied, but it was wonderful. She was quite content.

We thought this guy was pretty cool on his double decker bike.
Here is our group with my brother and uncle at the front. He was back from Afghanistan and was able to spend some time with us.

Hee hee :) This is the first time I have ever seen a land fill float :)

These rock crawlers are pretty sweet. It has hard to tell, but the four jeeps are driving up each other's tires.

We got lots of candy from these guys since most of us were wearing Utah red.



My super sister made three cakes for all of the birthdays we celebrated that day.

Helping Aunt B blow out her candles. Look at those cute cheeks!

I conned my family members into running the 5k before the parade with me. My little man ran the children's race. My dad ran his first race on his 53rd birthday.

Waiting for fireworks.


Opening presents

Before the kids race. Doesn't he look excited!?


We switched and I finished the race with my boy.

The 4th is becoming one of my favorite holidays. We had a beautiful day. God bless America!

No comments: