We attended a family reunion for my mother-in-law's side of the family in Tremonton. We drove up the night before and camped on Brian's uncle's property. I will admit that when Brian first asked me I was skeptical of sleeping on some property and his uncle was spraying for bugs. I pictured a very overgrown patch of land with bugs everywhere. How wrong I was; it was beautiful!! This piece of land belonged to Brian's grandparents and it was their dream to have it be able for their family to gather to. Jim and his wife have worked very hard and we had a wonderful time.
Check out this awesome playground (there are two other swing sets that I didn't take pictures of). Completely in the shade :)
Check out this awesome playground (there are two other swing sets that I didn't take pictures of). Completely in the shade :)





No comments:
Post a Comment