Friday, January 13, 2012

Art time

I was looking at all the fingerprints on the sliding glass door and thought "should I clean it or cover it up with art work?" Art work, it is! We got some window markers for Christmas and put them to good use. Baby girl especially enjoyed herself and worked for quite a while on it :)

Brother had fun too, but by the time I sat and enjoyed them, thought to find the camera, and finally found it he was ready to play with Legos.


This is now the face she gives you when you ask her to smile :)

4 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Great idea!!!! My kids would love those, I'm sure. Hmmm... LOVE her darling cue-smile! :)

Becky said...

Window markers...Who knew? I need to get some!

Toshia said...

Your kids are getting so big!! I love the window markers idea. :)

Lindsay said...

It's so funny when they start doing that scrunched up, squinty eyes face when they smile for pictures. And window markers? Great idea, especially since our little girl likes to draw on just everything but paper.