I made the effort to clean my room today, usually never gets cleaned because the other rooms are more visible. Then I started practicing a song I am playing in a couple of weeks. Little Miss follows me in with a laundry basket full of stuff and happily unloads it and plays. Oh well, at least I was able to practice in peace :)
Got a toy down for Little Miss to play with; one that doesn't get played with very often. Brother suddenly decides he needs to play with it. Is there some sort of name for this phenomenon? It's only cool if someone else has it I guess.
Caught up with a dear friend on the phone last night. It was nice to get that spiritual/emotional/friend reboot that we all need sometimes.
Hoping to get all ready to pack this weekend and maybe start filling some boxes. Keeping fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong between now and a week from today.
And we get to throw jury duty into the mix. I am mixed about it. Kind of a hassle, but glad I have family to help out, my work shift covered and might give me a chance to have some scheduled peace and quiet in between all the waiting.
Happy weekend all!
1 comment:
Well, that's some good stuff... Wondering how jury duty went... Along with everything (!) else!
Post a Comment