Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Things that make me happy

This first one is a picture of the hubby and his mission comp. I wasn't able to get a picture with his wife, but this couple is responsible for the hubby and I meeting. He got a job with the foreign services department and they are leaving for Malaysia in a few weeks. Our visits have been far between, but our relationship is still strong.

This picture has two happy things in it. The family picture was hubby's surprise Valentine's present for me. I have been wanting a nice big family photo for a while. The other happy thing is the bookshelf. My hubby has been going above and beyond the past few weeks. He has been working longer and still getting so much done on the house. He built this bookshelf and is working on the finishing touches.

We went to visit a friend from college that lives down by St George and watch my sister's soccer tournament. We had a little miscommunication and didn't get all the pictures I wanted, but we will just have to do it next time :) The kids got along great and the parents had fun too. I would like to be able to spend some more time with our family down there next time.

We went to to the St George temple on Sunday and got a few pics.




1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

So glad for the happy things! So glad you're moved in! I've been thinking about you... Hope all is well-- let's get together soon if you can, ok?