We are boycotting "goodbye", such a sad word. It will be replaced with "see you soon" until further notice :)
Lindsey was gracious enough to host a house full of craziness and I'm grateful that she did. With life how it is the small moments frequently mean the most. That afternoon meant a lot to me. I am so thankful I got to see Anna before she leaves on her next adventure.
Lindsey was gracious enough to host a house full of craziness and I'm grateful that she did. With life how it is the small moments frequently mean the most. That afternoon meant a lot to me. I am so thankful I got to see Anna before she leaves on her next adventure.
As we sat around talking about life and being women we all agreed on what a wonderful place Colorado is and how we all feel that it is home. It is full of people that influenced me in ways that I never imagined. Lessons and examples taught that I hold precious and give me light on dark days. It was a special afternoon to get together with women who helped make our area the place that it is and who were also touched by it. I wish I could articulate it better, but it is a unique bond that is created which cannot be broken no matter how far we go.
To those Hampden Hills folks who are still there-
I am eternally grateful for all of you. Thank you for being who you are and being such an influence for good. It is kind of like a training ground and since we have moved I feel like I can draw on the things I learned to share with those around me.
To my dear Anna-I am so happy for you! All those folks in Sweden-those who already love you and those who will come to love you-are so lucky! I have missed your laugh, your wonderful sense of humor and your honesty. You have a special gift of listening and strengthening those around you. Thanks for being wonderful. I count myself very blessed to be able to be your friend. Our friendship will be even stronger the more that it gets stretched. Love you!
To those Hampden Hills folks who are still there-
I am eternally grateful for all of you. Thank you for being who you are and being such an influence for good. It is kind of like a training ground and since we have moved I feel like I can draw on the things I learned to share with those around me.
To my dear Anna-I am so happy for you! All those folks in Sweden-those who already love you and those who will come to love you-are so lucky! I have missed your laugh, your wonderful sense of humor and your honesty. You have a special gift of listening and strengthening those around you. Thanks for being wonderful. I count myself very blessed to be able to be your friend. Our friendship will be even stronger the more that it gets stretched. Love you!
I hope that in heaven I can sit down with all the amazing people I know and relax because our earthly trials are over and we will never be separated again. What a happy day that will be!
2 comments:
sounds like you had a really nice time! I'm glad you got to visit with those great ladies - what a lovely time.
What a nice post! You are missed, as are all those who have moved away from here! And, I've been meaning to tell you, thanks for starting the book club--it's one of my favorite things in life! Wish you could be with us each month.
Post a Comment