I wanted to go to the Children's Museum one more time before our pass expired and we had a great time. We went in the afternoon and it was awesome. I think our best visit so far. There were not very many kids. The only thing that could have made it better is if Mary could have made it (it would be nice if kids didn't get sick, wouldn't it?)




I love these little stinkers. So grateful to have them, even on the hard days. I have been making a conscious effort to notice "perfect moments." Perfect days are impossible, in my opinion, but there are good moments if I am looking for them.

1 comment:
SO wish we could have gone too! Especially hearing it wasn't busy-- I love that. Non-crazy days with a good friend = perfect DG day!
(Btw, we'll be happy to host you there any time...) And looking forward to next week!
Post a Comment