Love this picture of her with frosting on it's way to her mouth. She definitely inherited her mom's sweet tooth.
Here she is with the cute dress my sis made for her. It is a good thing my kids have people in their lives who sew for them because I struggle in that area.
While we were in Colorado she loved playing with the shopping cart at Mel's house so we got her one and it was a hit. She said "woah!" when she opened it. Giving her presents is starting to be lots of fun; Christmas will be great this year!
We had Nana and Papa with us thanks to technology. Seriously the best people ever. I know being long distance grandparents is not their favorite thing, but they have never complained and always find ways to be present. It means the world to us.
I cannot stop laughing at this picture!!! I believe Brother is keeping himself from blowing out the candles (which she did by herself; we have been practicing :) ). He just looks like he is going to be sick though!
At the end of the evening. You can kind of tell how tired she is, but is still consuming her cake :)
This little girl is such a character. I feel that words aren't able to describe her. I have had some guilt about how I handled Brother at this age and am trying very hard to embrace all of the wonderfulness that comes along with toddlerhood. Definitely not perfect, but I do try to laugh when she wants to wear gloves and carry a package of Kool Aid around. She loves being outdoors and I find we are all much happier when we make that a priority. She is shy around people she doesn't know, but is a class clown at other times. We love our princess so much, happy birthday little one!

1 comment:
What a little doll! Loved all that about her birthday-- its so great when they get so excited about presents! HB babygirl!
Post a Comment