Friday, May 4, 2012

The things kids say-

Brother is full of questions and some days it drives me absolutely crazy.  At those times I look forward to school starting ; ).  He has a couple of jokes that he has made that I need to post before I forget them.  It is cute to see how his mind is developing and the little sense of humor that he has.

Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Ninja
Ninja who?
 . . . . . .

We were reading a Star Wars book and Obi Wan and Yoda are having a conference.  Then Anakin and his padawan show up.  Brother says "Mom!  They're having general conference!"  (For those of you not as well versed in Star Wars as I have become, every Jedi holds the rank of general in the Republic army.)

Even sister has been saying some fun things.  Her vocabulary and memory are astounding to me.  Today when we were reading stories she says to me- "I wanna go on a walk, find a dinosaur!" 

No comments: